Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- This website contains links to third party sites. However, as monitoring the information disseminated and accessible through those third party site links is impracticable, such information cannot be guaranteed to be accurate or up to date. ApparelPro takes no responsibility for its accuracy.
- Any views or opinions expressed by advertisers or contributors in this site are not necessarily the views of ApparelPro.
- You acknowledge that neither ApparelPro, nor its suppliers or distributors guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any information on the website. You agree that neither ApparelPro nor its suppliers or service providers shall be liable to you for any loss or injury whether direct or indirect arising out of or caused by the use of any information on the website.
- The use of this website and these conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand & Australia. Any legal action arising out of its use shall be brought and enforced under the laws of New Zealand & Australia. By using this site, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand & Australia.
- Freight will be charged out at $10 per order for all orders under $400.
Orders $400 and over will include free freight.
- All our items are checked often for price comparison, so if you happen to find a lower price, we'll beat it by 5%
* Excludes trade quotes, commercial quantities and clothing from liquidations.
Do we send out samples for sizing?
- As we only sell NEW products, we feel it unfair to restock sold items and then resell them as new, as well as samples not being returned in new condition, warehouse restock fees of $25.00 minimum or 15% of the order, and the added administration of processing returns, all of these reasons just add too much to our costs which we like to keep as low as possible.
- Client's needing bulk orders usually buy one in each size to get sizing and smaller orders are using the size charts with a huge success (please see technical information regarding size charts).
- Stock bought for sizing purposes may be returned for embroidery if required.
Can I return my order if I change my mind?
- No, all returns are strictly as per our return policy and limited to changes of size or colour, not style.
What is your return policy?
- Goods returned must be accompanied with a copy of the relevant delivery document, as well as a ApparelPro Online’s authorisation number.
- Returns are only accepted if they need to be changed due to size or colour, not style.
- The Customer shall be responsible for all charges and costs incurred in returning of goods.
- Goods returned must be in the original condition as sent, folded and in the garment bag or they will not be accepted for credit.
- A 15% or a minimum of $25.00 restock fee will be charged on any credit for the return of goods.
- All goods must be returned to the relevant warehouse with the correct paperwork within seven days of the receipt by the customer.
- It normally takes about 2-4 weeks for a credit coupon to be issued for the return of stock. This coupon will be emailed to you to use on future orders and will be valid for 1 year from date of issue.
- Goods can't be returned for a cash refund.
Can I get screen printing done on my garments?
- Yes, screen printing is available on all orders of over 20+ items.
- For small orders, we can send you the shirts to be printed by your local printer.
Embroidery detailing on our corporate uniforms is brilliant thanks..
Lovely quality knitwear, thanks very much apparelpro...
Cool singlets supplied for our trip to samoa, thanks a bunch guys your team apparel is the best...
Nice friendly service with a large range of options. We will see you again soon, these Biz Collectio..
Can I just say thanks for the order of ladies blouses we received a day earlier than expected. This ..